Sydney's Japanese social welfare group, Community Net
Community Net is a social welfare group operating under the Japan Club of Sydney (NPO).
Our aim is to offer assistance to promote better quality of life within Sydney's Japanese community.
- a) Offer support for the elderlies and disabled people amongst the Japanese community
- b) Visit Japanese-speaking people in nursing homes
- c) Day Service for Japanese-speaking people over 65 (including those who suffer from mild dementia)
- d) Australian Welfare information seminars in Japanese - in association with Multicultural Advisory Services under NSW Health
- e) Wai-Wai Salon, Japanese social group (light exercise and information session) second Saturdays every month in Chatswood
If you happen to know a Japanese-speaking person who can benefit from any of our services,
please let us know their names, phone numbers or email addresses.